Q. I'm working on an incomplete, comprehensive exam, or graduate thesis and I'm not currently enrolled. How do I obtain access to library resources (databases and/or borrowing privileges)?


Student Instructions

If you are a student, send this website to your adviser/professor so they may request access for you.

Faculty Instructions

Please fill out our:

Faculty Request Form

Once received, the library will verify the request with you and then contact the necessary departments to provide access.

If you have any questions please contact us using "Email a Librarian."

  • Last Updated Oct 29, 2018
  • Views 32
  • Answered By Bob Smith

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us