Q. How can I get help with research?


There are a variety of means to get research help from the Research and Access Unit:

In person
You can come to the Research and Access Desk located on the library's 1st floor near the Atrium.
By Phone
You can call us at (806) 651-2215 or (806) 651-2223
You can use our real time chat, "Live Chat" that is available 24/7 located at the top right of the page. You can also submit a question using "Submit a Question".


  • Last Updated Nov 06, 2018
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Bob Smith

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us