Q. I found an article for my paper that you don't have. Can you get it for me?


Yes, we can! Go to our Interlibrary Loan request form, fill in the information, and submit your request. We will find a library that subscribes to the publication you need, and get a copy of the article for you to use. Most articles will come as an attachment to an email, so it is yours to keep.

  • Last Updated Aug 29, 2018
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Bob Smith

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us