Q. How do I get a book my professor has placed on Reserve?


In order to access a hardcopy book or other item that your professor has placed on Reserve, come visit the Research and Access desk with either your Buff ID card or a valid picture ID. You'll need to know at least your professor's name and / or your course number (for example, History 1301) so that library staff can conduct a quick search of the Course Reserves available to find what items your professor has placed on Reserve for your class; having the title of the book or other item itself is also helpful.


  • Last Updated Aug 30, 2018
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Josh Edwards

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us