Q. How do I find Special Collections material?


The books in the Frank M. Blackburn Reading Room and Texas Poets' Corner have been cataloged and are listed in our library catalog. Most of the material in the University Archives has not yet been cataloged. Ask for help at the Special Collections Desk.

The microform Special Collections have not been cataloged. However, most have printed finding aids. These finding aids are located outside the University Archives room. Ask at the Special Collections Desk for assistance.

  • Last Updated Sep 25, 2018
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Bob Smith

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us