Q. How can I find my required course textbooks?
There are two ways to find your required textbooks for you class:
Your Course Syllabus
Your course syllabus should list you required textbooks. If you need help finding your syllabi, please see the "Where can I find my course syllabus?" FAQ.
To find your textbooks online using the University's Bookstore:
- Navigate to the West Texas A&M University Bookstore
- Select "Textbooks" from the main menu
- Select the "Term" (semester), the department, and course/section of your class
- Click on "Add Selection". Optionally, repeat steps 3-4 for all your classes
- Click on "Get Course Material"
- The bookstore will then show you the list of required and optional textbooks. Required reading will have a red "Required" label.