Q. Can the library do anything about loud students in the library?
Please let us know where you are by:
- Using the "Live Chat" located on the top-right of the library's websites
- Calling us at (806) 651-2215
- Texting us at (806) 994-4227
- Letting us know at the Research & Access Desk on the library's first floor
We will address the noise level pursuant to the noise level, the location of the offending students, and active library events.
Places for Quiet Study
Places for quiet study if you're not here already:
- Silent Zones
- The library has "Silent Zones" located on the Northeast side of the library within the loan collection.
- Individual Study Rooms
- The library has 16 individual study rooms where you can get a small room to yourself. These spaces are silent zones as well. You may book an Individual Study Room online and come to the Research & Access Desk so we may let you into the room.
Was this helpful? 0 0