Q. What is library instruction?
- Students come to Cornette Library as a class to learn about the Library, its services, and its resources.
- Instruction sessions are based on assignments. This allows students to learn library research skills that are directly applicable to their course work.
- This can include multiple information literacy sessions over the course of the semester.
- We can create Course Guides for your class, and tailor them to your students' needs.
- We can use SoftChalk and help you design activities for instruction.
- Laptop computers are available for hands-on searching during Instruction sessions.
- Further development of the student's information literacy is a main goal of each session.
- We can also embed librarians in your online classes.
- Additionally, librarians are here to help construct assignments and syllabi with an information literacy component. Please contact Pippin Macdonald at (806) 651-2214 or email her at email@example.com
Was this helpful? 0 0