Q. How can I help my students get the most out of library instruction?
- Give your students more incentive to listen. Discuss the assignment with them before the Instruction session. Also speak to them about the importance of using libraries.
- Attend the session with your students.
- Participate in the Instruction session.
- Introduce the librarian.
- Ask your students to take notes.
- Emphasize important points made by the librarian.
- Ask questions and encourage your students to ask questions.
- Make sure the Library has the sources your students need to complete their assignments or allow them enough time to request materials through Interlibrary Loan.
- Change is a constant. Visit the Library or check our homepage often to keep up with changes.
Was this helpful? 0 0