Q. How do I access my library account?
To access your account online go to https://www.wtamu.edu/library/
- On the top right corner of the page click on the icon that looks like a person's head.
- Click on "My Library Account."
- Choose your patron group (Student, Faculty/Staff, or Community User).
- Students - Click on WT Student/Faculty/Staff. Enter your Buff Advisor username and password.
- Faculty and Staff - Click on WT Student, Faculty/Staff. Enter your network login credentials.
- Dependents - Click on Registered Guest. Enter your 9 digit barcode number and password. If you are a new user, enter the generic password given to you by the Research and Access Staff and then change your password once you are logged in.
- Friends or Temporary Card Holders - Click on Registered Guest. Enter your 13 digit barcode number (without the A) and password. If you are a new user, enter the generic password give to you by the Research and Access Staff and then change your password once you are logged in.
- Your books will automatically renew until you run out of renewals.
- You will not be able to renew your books if you have overdue fines or if you have exceeded renewal limits, which are: Faculty, Staff, and Friends = 3 times | Students and Texshare = 5 times
For more information, go to https://www.wtamu.edu/library/research-access/ or give us a call at 806-651-2223.
Was this helpful? 0 0